IT’S WAY PAST TIME YOU LEARNED
It’s one of the most iconic battles in comic book history: an aging Batman dons a suped-up suit to take on a weakened (though still strong-as-all-get-out) Superman in the very alley where young Bruce Wayne’s parents were brutally murdered. But even in their less-than-stellar states, these two guys can still do some massive collateral damage – the government stooges that basically set up the fight were right to clear the area of civilians.
This unforgettable scene has been recreated for the 2016 movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and also here in hand-sculpted cold-cast porcelain. Sculpted by Derek Miller, this statue looks like the infamous scene from Frank Miller’sBatman: The Dark Knight Returns was ripped right from the page and made solid. The only question left is: who are you rooting for?
- The Dark Knight Returns: Batman vs. Superman Statue
- Officially-licensed DC Comics collectible
- Based on the iconic scene from Frank Miller’s Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
- Sculpted by Derek Miller
- Materials: Hand-sculpted cold-cast porcelain
- Dimensions: 11″ tall x 11″ wide x 9″ long
- Weight: 10 1/2 lbs.