NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA . . .
In the inky cloak of florescent lighting, things keep disappearing from your desk. First it was a pen. Then a pencil. Then a sandwich. Then your mouse. Assuming you aren’t taking these things home with you, there’s office theft abounding. But these crimes are too small to call the police – you need to call a mini Batman! And what better way to summon Mini Batman than with this Mini Batman Bat-Signal.
The Mini Batman Bat-Signal is exactly what it sounds like: it’s a tiny version of the one Commissioner Gordon uses to summon the Dark Knight. It’s got an on/off switch (for when you don’t need to summon anyone) and arrives in a fun little gift box. Oh, and there’s also a tiny book inside giving you a smattering of info on Batman, his tech, his enemies, etc. Basically, if you like Batman or know someone who does, this Mini Batman Bat-Signal makes a great gift. We asked Batman – he said you can give a gift to yourself. ZZONK! POW! BIFF!
Mini Batman Bat-Signal
- The perfect little Bat-Signal to signal mini Batmans (Batmen?)
- Full-color 48 page mini book included, all about Batman’s history.
- Bat-Signal pivots on base.
- Battery: 1 x CR1632 (included)
- Bat-Signal: approx. 1.5″ x 2.5″ x 1.75″
- Mini Book: 2.5″ x 3″ x 0.125″